- Raw Mango Butter-Comes from the seed of the mangoes. Is rich in oleic and stearic acids, is wound healing and regenerative, has high oxidative ability, is high in antioxidants and vitamins A, C, & E, helps improve skin tone and elasticity, decreases the presence of stretch marks, and is a more intensive moisturizer. It won't clog pores, has mild to nonexistent odor, and absorbs well into the skin.
- Raw Kokum Butter-Comes from the seed of the kokum tree fruit (Garcina Indica). It has a mild to nonexistent odor, melts immediately on contact with skin, and doesn't clog pores, prevention of dry and regenerates damaged skin, restores skin cells, and is an antibacterial, an anti inflammatory, and has antioxidants, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, and is ultra moisturizing.
- Jojoba Oil-Is a natural fungicide. This nourishing oil comes from the jojoba plant (Simmondsia Chinesis). It regulates moisture to maintain healthier and softer skin and it mimics the skin natural sebum.
- Apricot Kernel Oil-Is high in oleic and linoleic acids, and is readily absorbed into the skin. It soothes inflammation, irritation, and dry skin and is recommended for sensitive and mature skin.
- Aloe Vera Oil-Contains 75 nutrients, and has anti bacterial, antiviral, and anti inflammatory properties. It benefits dry and cracked skin and acts as a moisturizer.
- Vitamin E Oil-Nourishes moisturizes, and helps regenerate and rejuvenate the skin. Its an antioxidant and helps improve skin elasticity, may alleviate dryness, itching, and flaking associated with eczema.
- Lavender Essential Oil-Helps lock in moisture, is skin soothing, calming, an anti inflammatory, reduces redness, detoxifies the skin, heals injured skin, and is anti aging, great for eczema and dry skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil-Known as Melaleuca and comes from the tea tree plant. It has anti bacterial, anti viral, antifungal, antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties, helps reduce itching and gives a cooling sensation when applied to your skin.
- Organic Brown Sugar-Is a natural source of glycolic acid (effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter fresher skin), which is the smallest alpha-hydroxy acid. These molecules can penetrate deep into the skin, loosen the bonds of the skin cells, and promote new cell growth.
- Organic Cane Sugar-Is also a natural source of glycolic acid that boosts new skin cell production as well as soften the skin.
- Bergamot Essential Oil-Is unique because of its ability to be both calming and uplifting. It's antibacterial, an antiseptic, and its main constituents are limonene and linalyl acetate. The benefits of using bergamot essential oil include treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Olive Oil-Is packed with antioxidants and vitamins, helps relieve everyday skin ailments, and is high in oleic acid, which helps to regenerate the skin and smooth inflamed skin.
- Sunflower Oil-Is rich in antioxidants that can eliminate free radicals, Vitamins A, B, D, and E, high in essential fatty acids, and deeply nourishes and conditions the skin.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil-has a sweet, exotic floral scent that is one of the most sought-after that improves skin tone and hydrates your skin.
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute-has a pleasing and uplifting effect on the mind and brings out your skin's natural radiance.
- Geranium Egypt Essential Oil-helps improve skin's elasticity and promotes cell health.
- Coriander Seed Essential Oil-has similar soothing benefits as lavender essential oil and helps the appearance of your skin.